During the last few years, Customer Service Excellence has become one of the essential competitive advantages of companies which can use it to be differentiated in the market and provide superior services to clients, to exceed customers’ expectations. Therefore, anyone involved in Customer Service in the organization needs to know how to deal with customers in difficult situations, how to respond to their requests or concerns, how to manage their expectations and how to solve their problems.
This workshop is designed to exchange international standards and best practice knowledge through applying different training techniques, like relevant case studies, games, workshops and exercises, which will simply enable you to provide a positive and memorable experience to your customers. In addition, it will help you and your company rise above the competition. Customer service is a skill which can be learned and mastered through practice and persistence.
- Understand the Customer Service Excellence importance, principles and latest techniques.
- Adopt a consistent, professional style and positive attitude when dealing with customers and develop communications skills with customers to handle their enquiries, requests effectively.
- Identify benefits for customers; looks for ways to add value
- Establish customer service standards and develops strategies to ensure staff meet Them
- Create an environment where concern for both internal and external customer satisfaction is a key priority
- Handle different types of customer’s characteristics in different situations and practice how to turn complaints into positive reflections
- Strategically and systematically evaluates new opportunities to develop new or existing customer relationships
- Add value to customer relationships, managing and exceed their expectations.
Who should attend?
Anyone interacting directly with Customers (Via phone or Face to Face):
- All Customer Service Representatives (CSRs);
- Inbound Call Center Agents;
- Outbound Call Center Agents;
- Store Customer Service Representatives.
Instructor led online group lectures, practical exercises, case study reviews, role playing, scenarios and group discussions using an integrated learning approach.
Your attitude is everything
- Why Attitude is very important in C.S
- Your Appearance Counts!
- The Power of Your Smile
- Always staying energized
- How to control yourself
- Think Positively - Win in your lives
Customer Service Excellence
- Customer Service Excellence orientation
- Customer Service Principles
- Core Relations between the following:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Loyalty
- RATER Factors for service quality Model
- Successful Keys of Excellence in Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction Profit Chain Model
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Aspects.
Solving customer’s problem
- Know Your Customer First!
- Recognizing your customer’s situation
- How to ask the right questions at the right time
- Understanding main types of questions in different scenarios:
- Types of Questions (open, closed, leading and funneling questions…)
- Difference between Listening V.S Hearing
- What’s is Active Listening? And how it’s Important.
- Active Listening Techniques.
- Customer Empathy is very important
- Creative problem-solving process:
- Providing solutions
- Analyzing solutions
- Selecting best solutions
- Implement the selected solution.
Exceeding customer expectations, reaching satisfaction
- Discover your customer’s needs, provide what they want.
- The customer’s centric/oriented approach and its benefits.
- 7 Common types of Customer Expectations and how to manage it.
- Explicit Expectations
- Implicit Expectations
- Technological Expectations
- Current Performance Expectations
- Future Performance Expectations
- Relationship Expectations
- Pre- and Post-Purchase Expectations
- Social Expectations
- Customer Satisfaction studies in different industries: Telecom, Banks and Automotive.
- American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)
- KANO’s Customer Delight Model
Handling different types of customers
- Why we need to know our Customer types and their character
- How to know each Customer Type in the first 2 minutes
- Using Road Map to handle each type of Customer Effectively
- Most Common Customer’s types and their Characters:
- Problem Maker Customer
- Talkative Customer
- Shy Customer
- Demanding Customer
- Rusher Customer
- Kind Customer
- Hesitant Customer
- Philosopher Customer
- Complaining Customer
- Poisonous Phrases to be avoided when handling customers.
Group Role Plays: participants will perform role plays “Customer vs. C.S Representative” with expressing how they can handle different customers’ types in different scenarios/ cases.
Handling customer complaints
- Welcome to complaints approach!
- Complaints are opportunities and you are a hero
- Why Customers complain.
- How to deal with angry customers.
- Common Complaint types:
- Product Complaints
- Service Complaints
- Behavioral Complaints
- Handling customer complaints’ strategies, techniques and tips
1) Simulated Role plays: How to handle Customer’s Complaints “Customer vs. C.S Representative”
2) Complaints through Social Media Case Study: “United Breaks Guitars” by Dave Carroll.
- Establishing Common Ground Negotiation process:
- Opening Position
- Establishing Your WATNA and BATNA
- Identifying Your WAP
- Identifying Your ZOPA
- Act in Win-Win situation
Negotiation Game: participants will play the Island of opportunities game in groups and negotiate their tribe’s needs of this island.
Maximum number of participants 20 person